Josette is the President of Hewitt Financial Group.
- Josette graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from St. Theresa’s College in Cebu City, Philippines
- Diploma in Industrial Relations from the University of the Philippines
- Licensed CPA in the Philippines
- Graduate of the College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado, class of 1994
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Enrolled Agent licensed by the United States Department of Treasury
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS) granted by the College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA) granted by the College for Financial Planning
- Registered Financial Advisor with the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), the largest organization of Fee-Only financial advisors
- Holds Life and Disability Insurance Licenses and Fire and Casualty Insurance Licenses with the State of California Department of Insurance
- Specializes in tax and financial planning for individuals and families, businesses and Non-Profit organizations
Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
Member of the Investment Committee of AL Hewitt, Inc., which evaluates and develops investment portfolios and policies.